Tuesday, April 16, 2019

30A - Final Reflection



o  One of the most formative experiences from this class would probably be having to come up with an entire venture concept. I think that it’s something that could be really useful in the future. It gave me insight into what it takes to be an entrepreneur which was pretty cool. 
o   I was overall pretty proud of my product idea that I worked on throughout the semester. Although it was kind of difficult at times, I liked that we focused on one main idea. 
o  The most joyous experience was probably creating an avatar that represented our prototypical customer. I thought it was pretty cool to create a visual to help bring our market to life. 
o   I do think that the class has helped me develop an entrepreneurial mindset. This class made me realize that you don’t need to be super creative to come up with a big business venture. This class has also taught me about all the little things that also go into being a successful entrepreneur. 
o   I would tell students that are going down this journey, that it’s important to pick an idea that you’re passionate about because it will make the assignments easier to complete. I would also advise them to make sure they try to stay organized and on top of their assignments. You definitely need to put time into the class because some of the assignments take more effort than others. And finally, I would also suggest that they don’t leave the assignments until the last minute because some can be a bit more time-consuming. 
\

                                       Image result for successful business

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alejandra,
    I loved this post! Throughout the semester, I really saw your passion bloom for your idea. I saw the time you took in each post and how honest you were each time. I feel like I really followed your journey, and it’s great to see you come full circle! Throughout the course, I think you did an excellent job. Keep up the good work!

    Thanks,
    Amanda A

    ReplyDelete