Friday, March 15, 2019

18A - Create a Customer Avatar


In my previous assignments, I mentioned that my prototypical customer would most likely be someone in the medical field. Since the medical field is so broad, I narrow it down to physicians. My dad is a physician so I tried tailoring my avatar to what he looks like. 

The main characteristics of my customer:
·     He is a physician 
·     He lives in Sayre, Pennsylvania and works at Guthrie Hospital 
·     He works over more than the usual 8 hours a day and sometimes has to work weekends 
·     He enjoys fishing but prefers to rest during the weekends 
·     He is married and has two kids that are now, adults 
·     He is in their early 50s but feels like he is near their 60s already due to all the stress 
·     He enjoys reading medical journals about the most recent research conducted in medicine 
·     He drives a black SUVs 
·      He enjoys watching Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, and Modern Family 
·     He enjoys going out do eat on weekends and trying new restaurants 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Alejandra, I thought you posted a great response, and I think that you completed the assignment with very detailed explanations. I liked how you gave so many unique characteristics for your customer and created an avatar that matched it. I also liked how you mentioned that he feels older than he is due to his profession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alejandra,

    I love that your tailored what your typical customer would be like based on someone so close to you! I think it really helped you be very specific to your customer's needs, hobbies, interests, etc. Knowing this about your customers is very important because then you can tailor your product to better fit them. Overall, I think you have a pretty good idea on who your product needs to be targeted toward. Great post.

    ReplyDelete