Tuesday, February 26, 2019

15A - Figuring Out Buyer Behavior #2



Interview Summary 

            The interviews I conducted helped me realize what is most important when making such an important purchase for a business. In my first interview, I learned that price is definitely an important factor because a lot of businesses need to be smart about where and how they allocate their money. However, the second person I interviewed really emphasized that quality was probably the most important part, especially when making a purchase in the medical fields. Quality can make a huge difference in hospitals or medical offices.  All three people I interviewed said they would be more likely to buy the product/service in a store so that they can view it and examine it first. 
            In the third interview I conducted, I realize that my product/service would be more of a B2B type purchase. Since quality is such an important factor to consider, this purchase would most likely include more “higher” up people. Upper management and administrators would most likely make the purchase. According to all my interviews, the style wouldn’t be of importance in this case, but that quality would be essential. 
            Based on my interviews, I also learned that they thought my product was a good idea but that it might be difficult to set up a way to purchase. Since it’s like a software, it would be difficult for them to test it before purchasing it. Which made me realize that it would probably be a good idea to make a similar version that they can use, just to test it out and see if they think it’s a good purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment