Wednesday, February 20, 2019

14A – Halfway Reflection



1.    Tenaciousness is competency.
-      I have tried to become more organized to keep up with each assignment and quiz. Each assignment takes time and effort, so I have tried to keep a schedule to help me stay on track. I have worked on my interpersonal communication to be able to conduct all the interviews so far. 
2.    Tenaciousness is also about attitude. 
-   Once we began getting into the specifics of our ideas, I started to struggle. I was having a hard time putting my idea into words that would make sense. Because I was beginning to struggle with some of the assignments, it took me much more time to complete them which become a bit frustrating. Completing each assignment and staying on track with all my other school work became a bit of a hassle and that’s when I felt like giving up. However, over the time I become more tenacious and motivated to get the work done.
3.    Three Tips
-   Keep yourself organized. All the assignments are easy to keep up with if you use a flexible schedule.  
-   It helped knowing some people taking the class because in case you have any questions or doubts you can always ask them. 

-   Do everything ahead of time. Don’t try to cram all the assignments because that will make it much more stressful. You won’t feel like you need to give up. 


                                  Image result for entrepreneurship picture

No comments:

Post a Comment